McCulloch Fabric Steamer MC-1407 Review
On a budget and want a clothing steamer that can still handle big jobs. The McCulloch Fabric Steamer MC-1407 has 1500 watts of power to remove wrinkles and odors from clothing, draperies, bedding and upholstery.
The water tank holds enough water for 45 minutes of steam and refill is a breeze with the removable tank. The pole allows you to hang clothing to steam, and the castors make it easy to move around. The McCulloch Fabric Steamer even includes a fabric brush and press pad.
At about half the price of comparable models with similar features, this is one cheap clothes steamer that will have you wrinkle free for less.
Top features of the McCulloch Fabric Steamer MC-1407
- 1500 watts of power to work faster
- Only takes 30 seconds to go from water to steam
- Eliminates odors and wrinkles from garments, drapery, and furniture
- No shine left like an iron, handles delicates
- Includes removable fabric brush and press pad
- 5 minutes of steam from one water tank
- Removable tank for easy refills
- Drain plug for easy maintenance
- 6 foot cord
- Unit measures 12″ x 8″ x 12″
Review of the McCulloch Fabric Steamer MC-1407 from M. Phipps
High Ratings for the McCulloch Clothing Steamer You can pay a lot more for this exact machine right on Amazon that is sold under another name. But Why? It works great, is well made, moves around easily on the castors. It is the best clothing steamer for the price. Read the directions before using it, and you will have no problems. If it spits water, you have put too much in. It is a great buy on a steamer for clothes.